[BlueOnyx:16873] 5207R - Problem with subdomain and suphp

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at bpanet.de
Tue Jan 20 14:28:06 -05 2015

Hello,

I see a problem with the function suphp and a subdomain (blueonyx subdomain function within a virtual site).
If I add a subdomain (blueonyx subdomain function). The site is created with the correct php flag settings. Also the path for the own php.ini file is correct. But the php.ini file is missing in the folder for the subdomain. In this case no php script is running because the server uses the server-default php.ini and the open_basedir restriction become active. I did add a link in the subdomain folder

cd /home/sites/domain/web/subdomainfolder/
ln -s /home/sites/domain/php.ini ./php.ini

and after adding the link php is working.
So if I add a subdomain with active suphp for the main domain I need an own php.ini or a link to the virtualhost php.ini created by the subdomain script in the subdomain folder.

Best regards,
Dirk