[BlueOnyx:17798] GUI suggestion

Tigerwolf tigerwolf at tigerden.com
Mon Jun 15 18:17:25 -05 2015

On Mon, 15 Jun 2015, Michael Stauber wrote:

> But I forgot to change the "BUIDUI=new" switch in the package Makefile.
> because that only built the GUI bits for the new GUI, not the old. :p

While on the subject of the GUI, it would be very nice if the machine's
hostname appeared in some fixed location on the menues.  If you've got
several admin sessions open, it's sometimes confusing as to just which is
which.  I'd suggest just under the logo on the left hand menu list.

--
=^_^=  Tigerwolf