[BlueOnyx:17799] Re: GUI suggestion

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Jun 15 18:22:43 -05 2015

Hi Tigerwolf,

> While on the subject of the GUI, it would be very nice if the machine's
> hostname appeared in some fixed location on the menues.  If you've got
> several admin sessions open, it's sometimes confusing as to just which is
> which.  I'd suggest just under the logo on the left hand menu list.

We have that in two places:

The status bar of the browser will always show the hostname such as ...

admin logged in on demo.blueonyx.it

That's in both the old and the new GUI.

In the new GUI we also show the hostname on the left side under the
BlueOnyx logo. In the box where that greyed out profile picture is.
There are three lines of text:

hostname
user
rights