[BlueOnyx:17805] Blueonyx 5209R; selectable php version and php-fpm

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Tue Jun 16 01:57:42 -05 2015

Michael,

on a 5209R server I have installed PHP 5.3, 5.4, 5.5 and 5.6
Customer is using the PHP-FPM implementation to select which version of PHP he wants to use for a site.
So far so good if the customer is doing it by runtime.
A process like "php-fpm: master process (/home/solarspeed/php-5.4/etc/php-fpm.conf)" is staring.
But after a reboot only "php-fpm: master process (/etc/php-fpm.conf)" is starting. Not "php-fpm: master process (/home/solarspeed/php-5.4/etc/php-fpm.conf)" so the site which is using the PHP-FPM implementation is not working until change php settings in the GUI back from PHP-FPM and switching back to it.

Can you / can we figure out why the additional php-fpm process (in this case für 5.4) is not starting automaticly after a reboot of the server?

Best regards,
Dirk