[BlueOnyx:17817] Re: Never ending blue progress bar

Tom wcstaff at webcoast.com
Tue Jun 16 19:31:28 -05 2015

Hi Chris,
> We went to change the password on a customer account that had their
> password compromised and used to send about a zillion spams.
>
> I input the password, click Save, and get the blue progress bar.
> Forever.  It doesn't seem to stop.  I have restarted cced.
>
> Any other steps I should look at?

I have had this same problem numerous times in different menus. Clicking
the back arrow on the browser usually clears me out. But sometimes I have
to close the browser window and then re-login. I'm not sure but I think it
happens to me when I input a password that is too short or not allowed and
I hit save anyway.
Tom