[BlueOnyx:17829] Security Tab

Gregg K greggk1 at cox.net
Wed Jun 17 19:20:26 -05 2015

Hello,
I noticed recently that under the security tab, Failed Logins, it does not
show any IP addresses, even though I know there should be IP addresses, and
or users.  The function seems to work, because if I feel someone is blocked,
and I use reset all blocks, and purge events, they suddenly become
unblocked! :) So I just assume that there is some kind of issue with it
showing the actual IP addresses, or users.
It's not a huge deal, I just though I would see if anyone else has noticed
it.
Thanks,
Gregg