[BlueOnyx:17247] Re: 5106R - issue with /etc/httpd/conf/vhosts/preview file

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at bpanet.de
Mon Mar 9 04:33:22 -05 2015

Michael,

I changed the IP address of some sites so that my primary box ip address is not used any longer in any site and after this change the command set 17 ipaddr = ".." was successful.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,
Dirk

Black Point Arts Internet Solutions GmbH - Hanauer Landstrasse 423a - 60314 Frankfurt