[BlueOnyx:17223] Installing a Printer

DD bqlist at distortal.com
Fri Mar 6 04:40:02 -05 2015

Hi all,

I have an eCommerce site that requires a fair bit of printing. Currently I
am going through an admin panel I wrote and printing the various documents
manually, but it occurs to me I could automate this and save myself some
time by having the website spit out prints as soon as each order is placed.
I have a HP P3015 on the LAN in the office. This has IPTables built-in and
is already configured to allow another remote user to print to it, so
allowing my server's IP to print shouldn't be a problem.

>From what I've read, I'll need to first install HPLIP:

http://hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/index.html

Can anyone advise on installing this on (I think) 5108R?

All the best,

Dick