[BlueOnyx:17253] RBL's are not making it into sendmail.cf file

webmaster webmaster at oldcabin.net
Mon Mar 9 14:07:52 -05 2015

5207R

RBL's are not making it into sendmail.cf file

I see them in/etc/mail/sendmail.mc but not insendmail.cf

1) I updated the machine with the latest updates via yum

Using the GUI I removed all rbls, added one, checked the two file(s) above and sure enough not in
sendmail.cf

Tempted to use webmin, or by hand, to regenerate the the sendmail.cf
file since I see them in thesendmail.mc file

but no..... I am going to wait for a solution.  Don't want to break stuff.

IN the mean time spam is a flowing in though yuck

Anyone one else?