[BlueOnyx:17254] Re: RBL's are not making it into sendmail.cf file

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Mar 9 14:26:05 -05 2015

Hi webmaster,

> 5207R
> RBL's are not making it into sendmail.cf file

Yeah, confirmed. :-(

When you add/remove/modify RBLs it writes a new sendmail.mc, but doesn't
trigger the rebuild of the sendmail.cf. That's new.

> but no..... I am going to wait for a solution.  Don't want to break stuff.

Here is a quick work around (while I work on the fix): In "Server
Management" / "Network Services" / "Email" go to the "Advanced" tab.
Change something. Anything will do. Like briefly ticking "Hide Previous
Headers", saving and then unticking it and saving again.

That will force the rebuild of the sendmail.cf from the latest
sendmail.mc that already has the RBL settings in it.

I'm working on a permanent fix now.