[BlueOnyx:17494] Re: php.ini problems with subdomains

Ernie ernie at info.eis.net.au
Fri May 1 00:18:22 -05 2015

Hi Michael,
good to hear that it's fixed, and there is a method to upgrade,  it will
take me a while as my users need documentation on navigating the changed
GUI, they were bought up on RaQ550 and only tend to use the True Blue GUI
that's why I am still using 5107R or 5108R.  I woould love to deplay 5209R
but same education issues with the new GUI lots of work making new
documentation etc. sigh... it's never easy  :)

- Ernie.

> Hi Ernie,
>
> > When suPHP is selected on a 5107R vsite with subdomains, it ignores the
> > vsite php.ini file and uses the /etc/php.ini for the subdomains
>
> This is fixed on BlueOnyx 5207R, 5208R and 5209R, where suPHP then (for
> subdomains) uses the php.ini of the Vsite.
>
> So unless this is a 5106R you should update to 5207R or 5208R to get
> this fix as well: http://www.blueonyx.it/index.php?page=upgrade
>
> --
> With best regards
>
> Michael Stauber