[BlueOnyx:17495] Re: php.ini problems with subdomains

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri May 1 01:23:14 -05 2015

Hi Ernie,

> my users need documentation on navigating the changed
> GUI, they were bought up on RaQ550 and only tend to use the True Blue GUI
> that's why I am still using 5107R or 5108R.

Yeah, that is true. Then again, we kept the menu structure the same in
the new GUI. So if users found their way in the old GUI, they will need
to learn only very few tricks in the new GUI as everything is where it
used to be. Same pages, same form fields, same overall functionality
with a couple of enhancements sprinkled in.

Also: There is a Wiki button at the bottom of each GUI page with
explanations. You can also customize that by pointing it to your own
Wiki instead.