[BlueOnyx:17497] Re: php.ini problems with subdomains

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri May 1 03:13:04 -05 2015

Hi Ernie,

> I tried the update instructions below on my 5107R test server, it worked
> except for disk usage which gives a series of php errors which I have seen
> meantioned by other last year with no soloution proposed.

Hmmm ... no. The error message itself "undefined index" might sound
familiar. But all errors that were reported to me have been fixed -
aside from a ProFTPd issue on 5209R. So this ought to be something new
that so far hasn't popped up.

I'm looking at the code for serverDiskUsage.php in the lines you
mentioned and that actually ought to work fine. I'll see how I can make
it a bit more resilient and will publish an update to it in a couple of
hours.