[BlueOnyx:17551] Re: New TLDs

Dirk Jessel - Head of Support @ BB-ONE.net blueonyxlist at bb-one.net
Fri May 8 08:37:40 -05 2015

Hi Colin,

there are several hundred of .berlin-domains and many others new tlds
with www,mail on the two latest BlueOnyxes in our DC. It works fine.
I would say this is a DNS issue. Perhaps you can have a drink and wait
until your DNS-Provider is ok again? What TTL does the zone-file show?

Perhaps you give the FQDN, so we can have a look from outside? What is
the wanted IP of the new site, and where does it go now?

Dirk

Am 08.05.2015 um 14:39 schrieb Colin Jack:
> I am chasing a problem on a 5208R server. Scratching my head a bit.
>
> I have created a new vsite for a new .clothing TLD but cannot get it to work - keeps routing to our website on a totally different server.
> Has anybody else seen hosting issues with the new TLDs like .clothing etc.
>
> DNS is fine - routes to the correct server. All other websites on that server are fine.
>
> Can't see why the domain name should have any effect (clutching at straws here)!
>
> Colin

Dirk Jessel

BB-ONE.net - BX/BQ-VPS-Hosting in Berlin
Support-Team
     Internetpartner der Wirtschaft
     Web:       www.bb-one.net
     eMail:     support at bb-one.net
     Fon:       +49 30 60 98 04 75 0

     BB-ONE.net Ltd.
     Niederlassung Berlin
     13439 Berlin
     Borgsdorfer Strasse 30
     USt-IdNr. DE188018781
     Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB 104629
     Geschäftsführer Uwe Stache