[BlueOnyx:17557] FW: Specifying SPF records just once for all domains/DNS

Richard Morgan :: Morgan Web richard at morgan-web.co.uk
Mon May 11 04:04:27 -05 2015

Just wondering if anyone had any thoughts about appending TXT values to all
DNS records.

We've not got a massive number of domains (about forty) but it seems
sensible to have the server add a standard record which we could change in
one place rather than edit each and every domain's DNS records.

Thanks.