[BlueOnyx:17564] Document root

Colin Jack colin at mainline.uk
Mon May 11 10:00:48 -05 2015

Strange one. I think maybe a yum update?

5208R

We have a client running a wordpress site from /web/wordpress.
They have a holding page in /web and then when they went live on the site I just changed the document root in /etc/httpd/conf/vhosts/vsitex
All was fine for a couple of weeks then it reverted back to /web.

What is the best way to make this stick? I presume sitex.include doesn't override sitex settings?

We are using a Solarspeed package for WP and it doesn't like running in the root /web for some reason. Kept having permission errors. With plugins.

Thanks

Colin