[BlueOnyx:17570] Re: Document root

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Mon May 11 16:04:53 -05 2015

On 5/11/2015 3:46 PM, Greg Kuhnert wrote:
> The WHAM installer should work with install to the root of a vsite…  What are your errors?

Confirmed.  We regularly use the WHAM installer to install into the root
of a vsite.

The only time we do NOT do that, actually, is when there is content
already in the root web that cannot be overwritten while the WordPress
site is being hammered out.   Not sure if perhaps that's what happened
with Colin's installation?

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services