[BlueOnyx:17641] 5209R - Error messages after creating a new site

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at bpanet.de
Wed May 20 14:50:22 -05 2015

Hallo,

while creating a new site in 5209R I get the following error messages:

---
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: Illegal string offset 'suPHP_enabled'

Filename: create.Vsite/40_USERWEBS.php

Line Number: 61
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: Illegal string offset 'fpm_enabled'

Filename: create.Vsite/40_USERWEBS.php

Line Number: 61
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/sausalito/ui/chorizo/ci/system/core/Exceptions.php:185)

Filename: controllers/vsiteAdd.php

Line Number: 215
---

Nevertheless, site is created and I can change settings within the site.

Best regards,
Dirk