[BlueOnyx:17644] Re: 5209R - Error messages after creating a new site

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu May 21 01:43:25 -05 2015

Hi Dirk,

> while creating a new site in 5209R I get the following error messages:
>
> ---
> Message: Illegal string offset 'suPHP_enabled'
> Filename: create.Vsite/40_USERWEBS.php
>
> Message: Illegal string offset 'fpm_enabled'
> Filename: create.Vsite/40_USERWEBS.php
> ---

I just looked at the code and I think a "systemctl restart cced.init"
will fix that.

Apparently you did a YUM update and while that *should* have restart
CCEd it might not have done it. Therefore the "PHP" object of that Vsite
was missing some variable keys that the GUI extension 40_USERWEBS.php
expected.

Could you please check and let me know if the problem is gone after the
"systemctl restart cced.init"?