[BlueOnyx:17653] Re: 5209R - Error messages after creating a new site

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu May 21 13:42:53 -05 2015

Hi Dirk,

> unfortunately not
>
> I did a "systemctl restart cced.init"

Ok, very well. Many thanks for checking this. I did some more testing
and out of 20 Vsite creations this happened to me once. Somehow the CODB
database entry for "Vsite" . "PHP" wasn't there at that time and this
caused the error. Which is the initial problem and the one visible in
USERWEBS.php is just a follow on error. But that's bad enough.

I just published an update base-apache for 5209R which should prevent
the PHP errors from showing again.