[BlueOnyx:17666] Re: 5209R - did last apache updates crache mod ruid?

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri May 22 13:24:56 -05 2015

Hi Dirk,

The missing label for mod_ruid2 in the GUI? No idea about that one. It
shows for me. Might be fixed for you if you restart CCEd and AdmServ.

> it is not only modruid.
> Also sites which are set to FPM/FastCGI seems to be php disabled.
> If I manually did disable / enable FPM/FastCGI the site is working again.

I did some testings on the few 5209R that I have running.

- mod_ruid2: Works everywhere. No issues.
- PHP-FPM: Showed source code.

A restart of PHP-FPM fixed that. So I suspect it doesn't anymore suffice
to restart Apache on config changes, but we also need to restart PHP-FPM
(all of them - if multiple PHP versions are installed).