[BlueOnyx:17684] Re: 5209R - did last apache updates crache mod ruid?

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at bpanet.de
Tue May 26 04:27:58 -05 2015

Michael,

here are some more little glitches.
Maybe you will find some time to look at it.

Problem on vsite creation (5209R)
When you create a new vsite in the GUI there are some bugs after/while creating/saving the new vsite.
- the maximum allowed disk space in general settings is changed to a value of -1M.
- If you forget to fill a required field, and you regardless click on save, the status bar looks like the site will be saved but nothing happens. You need to refresh the site and fill the required fields. After that, saving/creating the vsite will be successful.
After creation you will be forwarded to vsite list, but the new created vsite is not visible. You need to refresh the website to find the new vsite in list to manage.

Best regards,
Dirk

Black Point Arts Internet Solutions GmbH - Hanauer Landstrasse 423a - 60314 Frankfurt