[BlueOnyx:17727] Re: new server setup

Tom wcstaff at webcoast.com
Sun May 31 18:44:51 -05 2015

> So what you need to do there: Check which Vsite is still using the IP
> that you no longer want to use. Then move that Vsite to the primary IP.
> And the alias will get unbound automatically once no other Vsites are
> using it.

Hi Michael,
Thanks for the info. I guess I didn't make myself clear enough.
All of the original server's Vsites were using, lets say, 92.118.134.51.
I created a new server and installed BX. When it asked for eth0 IP, I
didn't think I could use the same IP for the server default, because of
using CMU from one box to the other. I thought I had to have 2 separate ip
addresses for the communication. So I used 92.118.134.53 on the new box. I
ran CMU, following the tutorial and migrated everything over successfully.
So now all the Vsites, on the new server, are on 92.118.134.51 and the Eth0
IP is 92.118.134.53. I don't want to use that IP, but rather 92.118.134.51
for Eth0 and Vsites, Every time I try to change the Eth0 ip, or remove the
alias ip I get those error messages.
Now I'm trying to figure a way, without starting over, to correct this.
Thanks
Tom