[BlueOnyx:17730] Re: new server setup

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sun May 31 20:56:28 -05 2015

Hi Tom,

> I followed your instructions and after running /sbin/ifconfig, configuring
> correctly and checking with /sbin/ifconfig, everything shows correct.
> But, under the GUI, it still shows the eth0 as 92.118.134.53  and it still
> has 92.118.134.51 under alias.

Did you reboot? If not, try that.

Or at least "/sbin/service cced.init restart", which will restart CCEd.
That parses the existing network configuration and stores it into CODB.
Active Monitor checks that during the network checks and might (at this
time) still expect the config that was there before you removed the IP.