[BlueOnyx:18472] Re: Dovecot fatal error: Couldn't parse private ssl_key

Richard Morgan richard at morgan-web.co.uk
Tue Oct 6 10:05:46 -05 2015

Thanks Carl

I did do a fair bit of digging and found all manner of ideas, such as
prefixing < before the path and rebuilding the keys.  I tried a few things
but run the risk of messing something up more.

There was no warning and no config changes prior to this paying up.  We're
still unable to get a POP3 connection to any user accounts so if anyone has
any BlueOnyx 5208R specific fixes or seen this problem before it would be
helpful to know.

Thanks