[BlueOnyx:18538] ssl problem after 5108 upgraded to 5208

Maurice de Laat mdlaat at muisnetwerken.nl
Sun Oct 18 16:11:38 -05 2015

Hi List

I upgraded the first of my servers from 5108R to 5208R with the new GUI,
using the instructions at http://www.blueonyx.it/index.php?page=upgrade

Note that this box has more ssl enabled sites, all on their own ip
address. After the upgrade, there is now one issue with one ssl enabled
site.

When running SSL_fixer.pl the first time, that script listed this one
ssl enabled site as correctly ssl enabled.

It is still correctly accepting requests on port 443.

However, in the GUI SSL is not enabled for this site. And, what´s more,
logged in as admin, the GUI tells me that I can't enable it because I do
not have the privileges for that item. I do have privileges for toggling
ssl on other sites.

Running SSL_fixer.pl a second time, this site is not not listed as ssl
enabled by that script.

However, it is still correctly accepting requests on port 443, perhaps
only until httpd is restarted.

What is wrong here, and how can I correct this?

Thank you

Maurice