[BlueOnyx:18541] Re: ssl problem after 5108 upgraded to 5208

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sun Oct 18 21:06:28 -05 2015

Hi Maurice,

> I upgraded the first of my servers from 5108R to 5208R with the new GUI,
> using the instructions at http://www.blueonyx.it/index.php?page=upgrade
>
> However, in the GUI SSL is not enabled for this site. And, what´s more,
> logged in as admin, the GUI tells me that I can't enable it because I do
> not have the privileges for that item. I do have privileges for toggling
> ssl on other sites.

That's a bit weird. Sounds like a capability issue or CODB issue. Please
try this: If the Vsite is not owned by "admin" in the Vsite list, then
hand ownership back to "admin" and toggle SSL off, save and turn it back on.

If it *is* already owned by "admin", then it might be a CODB corruption.
In which case I suggest you open a support request under "Software
Updates" / "Support" and then create a support request. Make sure to
tick the checkbox for "Allow Access" so that we can login to fix it.