[BlueOnyx:18551] PHP disabled after upgrade 5108R to 5208R

Maurice de Laat mdlaat at muisnetwerken.nl
Tue Oct 20 03:08:02 -05 2015

Hi,

I upgraded the first of my servers from 5108R to 5208R, using the
instructions at
http://www.blueonyx.it/index.php?page=upgrade

After the upgrade pretty much all of the php enabled sites had php
disabled, causing apache to produce raw php code as output. I had to
manually check each site and enable php again if necessary.

I don't know if it is 100% the case, but as far as memory goes all php
sites that survived the upgrade correctly, were owned by admin (the
server-admin). Those who didn't survive, and had php disabled after the
upgrade, were owned by an other administrator.

Is this a glitch in the upgrade script?

I have more servers to update, and would like to be the next update a
bit smoother

Thanks.