[BlueOnyx:18585] newlinq_cron.pl

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Tue Oct 27 12:50:12 -05 2015

Hi All,

We have a customer that reported receiving a new error message today,
and it looks to be generated by /etc/cron.hourly/newlinq_cron.pl

Interestingly, I do not see that this file has been added to other
servers that I've looked at.

The customer server in question is 5108R on a physical server that is
not used "in the design, construction, operation or maintenance of any
nuclear facility".   ;)

The cron job looks for a file at http://127.0.0.1:444/base/cron, which
is a directory that does not seem to exist on the various BlueOnyx
systems that I have looked at.

Is this something new (it appears the file was written 3 days ago)?

Input is welcome.   Thanks!

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services