[BlueOnyx:18591] Re: SSL 5208R

Don Teague blueonyx at donteague.com
Tue Oct 27 15:30:51 -05 2015

Ordered the certificate from CheapSSLSecurity.com (disclaimer: not an
advertisement) just like I have in the past.

In fact I've got certs on a different 5208R server running the
certificate just fine.

Go into the Site section of the admin GUI, and navigate to SSL for that
site. I've now been able to upload the CA's by renaming to .txt, but I
can't get the cert/key to upload.

--
Don Teague
donteague.com