[BlueOnyx:18594] Re: SSL 5208R

Don Teague blueonyx at donteague.com
Tue Oct 27 19:55:16 -05 2015

I'd generated the CSR via another machine of mine. I was already there,
at shell, so I gen'd the CSR. That's why I was having to upload the key
and cert.

Never thought it would be a problem to create the CSR on another
machine, but I guess it is.

I re-created the CSR from the GUI, had the cert re-issued, and after
renaming to .txt, was able to get it to take the cert.

--
Don Teague
donteague.com