[BlueOnyx:18355] Re: Can't get PHP to work for one vsite

Gerrit Haas Gerrit.Haas at blackpoint.de
Tue Sep 15 04:54:38 -05 2015

Hi Jeff,
did you restart apache?

Sometimes the process gets stuck after change settings in php.

Maybe this will help, if php scripts are not being executed.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen aus Bad Vilbel

Gerrit Haas
Systemadministrator

blackpoint GmbH – Friedberger Straße 106 – 61118 Bad Vilbel

Tel.: +49 6101 65788 32
Fax: +49 6101 65788 99
eMail: Gerrit.Haas at blackpoint.de

Vertretungsberechtigt Dirk Estenfeld und Mario Di Rienzo HRB 50093 Frankfurt am Main USt.-IdNr. de210106871

CRM on Demand – eine gute Idee

Besuchen Sie uns im Internet unter www.blackpoint.de
Problemlos Domains registrieren: www.edns.de
Einfach und günstig Daten sichern: www.back2web.de
Mitglied im:

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments,is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.