[BlueOnyx:18354] Can't get PHP to work for one vsite

Jeff Keller jeff at datatune.com
Tue Sep 15 00:02:43 -05 2015

I have a customer who had 2 domains pointing to a single vsite and they've
decided to split the domains across 2 vsites so I removed the domain
aliases for the second site and provisioned a new site for it with
identical settings (suPHP, web ownership, et. al.) but PHP simply will not
work for the new site.

I've tried turning off PHP, turning it back on, changing from suPHP to PHP
Scripting, verifying file ownership, permissions, etc; all with no luck.  I
deleted the vsite and reprovisioned without luck either.  I don't see any
log data in /var/log/httpd/suphp_log for the impacted site either.

I'm stumped!  Has anyone seen this before or have ideas on remediation?

Thanks!

Jeff