[BlueOnyx:18353] Wordpress

Tom wcstaff at webcoast.com
Mon Sep 14 17:52:05 -05 2015

I'm running 5209R.
I purchased the Wordpress installer from the BlueOnyx Store. I installed it.
it.
it.
it. I searched the forums and found directions Michael
had previously posted. I followed those directions.
After everything was configured and ownership assigned, I went to
domainname.com/wordpress and the language menu appeared. I chose my
language and continued and clicked install. As soon as I clicked install,
I immediately received the following error page:
------------------------------------
"Internal Server Error

to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at admin to inform them of the time
this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an
ErrorDocument to handle the request."
-------------------------------------
After a little frustration, I decided to go back and start again. However,
domainname.com/wordpress took me to the initial Hello world page. It
appears Wordpress is installed. I was able to log in, make modifications,
check for updates, etc., and found no errors.
I assumed there was no redirection page to go to, when I hit install and it g
generated th
generated the erro
generated the error page.
I just wanted to mention it in case someone else encountered this same
scenario, or if it's a bug.
Thanks
Tom