[BlueOnyx:18358] Re: 5209R - Folder move Request

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Tue Sep 15 14:47:56 -05 2015

Michael,

is this still on you todo-list?

Best regards,
Dirk

blackpoint GmbH - Friedberger Straße 106 - 61118 Bad Vilbel

Geschäftsführer
Tel.: +49 6101 65788 20
Fax: +49 6101 65788 99
eMail: dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de

Vertretungsberechtigt Dirk Estenfeld und Mario Di Rienzo HRB 50093 Frankfurt am Main USt.-IdNr. de210106871

Besuchen Sie uns im Internet unter http://www.blackpoint.de

Problemlos Domains registrieren: http://www.edns.de

Einfach und günstig Daten sichern: https://www.back2web.de

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.