[BlueOnyx:18388] Re: 5207R & 5208R: PAM_ABL fixed and reactivated

Jeff Folk jfolk at qzoneinc.com
Fri Sep 25 07:08:02 -05 2015

On Sep 24, 2015, at 10:59 PM, Michael Stauber wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Earlier I wrote:
>> I'll be backporting this to 5207R/5208R as soon as possible.
>
> That has happened now as well and updated CCE and base-console RPMs are
> now available via YUM for 5207R and 5208R as well.
>
> Should you encounter any problems during or after this YUM update, then
> please do this:
>
> yum clean all
> yum update -y
> /sbin/service cced.init restart

I'm on 5208R.
My updates applied this morning. I had a lot (59) cron daemon messages from dfix (free) every minute complaining about missing pam_abl_gui

So I yum cleaned all and updated again (no updated), then restarted cced. Still getting the dfix mails every minute:

"/usr/local/sbin/dfix.sh: line 161: /usr/sausalito/bin/pam_abl_gui: No such file or directory"

Also, when I log into the GUI, when I try to go to Security -> Failed Logins or Login Manager, I get errors:

For Failed Logins

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Message: Undefined offset: 1

Filename: controllers/ablstatus.php

Line Number: 264

Fatal error: ob_start() [<a href='ref.outcontrol'>ref.outcontrol</a>]: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in /usr/sausalito/ui/chorizo/ci/system/core/Exceptions.php on line 181

For Login Manager
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Message: Undefined offset: 1

Filename: controllers/ablsettings.php

Line Number: 194

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Message: Undefined index:

Filename: controllers/ablsettings.php

Line Number: 213

Fatal error: ob_start() [<a href='ref.outcontrol'>ref.outcontrol</a>]: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in /usr/sausalito/ui/chorizo/ci/system/core/Exceptions.php on line 181

Regards,
Jeff