[BlueOnyx:18393] Re: 5207R & 5208R: PAM_ABL fixed and reactivated

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Sep 25 09:30:46 -05 2015

Hi Jeff,

> My updates applied this morning. I had a lot (59) cron daemon
> messages from dfix (free) every minute complaining about missing
> pam_abl_gui

Yeah, I am looking into that now.

> Also, when I log into the GUI, when I try to go to Security ->
> Failed Logins or Login Manager, I get errors:
>
> Message: Undefined offset: 1
> Filename: controllers/ablstatus.php
> Line Number: 264
>
> Message: Undefined offset: 1
> Filename: controllers/ablsettings.php
> Line Number: 194
>
> Message: Undefined index:
> Filename: controllers/ablsettings.php
> Line Number: 213

I just looked at the code for that. Both the lines 194 and 213 have no
index that could be undefined. So it is likely that you got a
base-console that's not fully up to date. One of those that I published
before I realized that some small fixes were needed. Please do another
"yum clean all" and "yum update" and see if there is an update to
base-console. Probably there is one.

If there isn't, then please be so kind as to send me the output of
"pam_abl -v" as text for troubleshooting.