[BlueOnyx:18402] Re: Dfix error / pam_abl_gui - fixed!

webmaster webmaster at oldcabin.net
Fri Sep 25 10:40:40 -05 2015

I am in the same boat as Jeff

5208R

dfix ver 1.9.19  (the free one)

After last night's updated I was getting these

/usr/local/sbin/dfix.sh: line 161: /usr/sausalito/bin/pam_abl_gui: No
such file or directory

Updated # 2 (today)

yum clean all
yum update -y

  /sbin/service cced.init restart

Now I am getting

No such file or directory (2) while reading config file: No db_home dir specified

Don't want to break something else by trying to hack (yet) so I am just waiting for the all powerful OZ to tell us what to do next

Thanks

--Tim