[BlueOnyx:18420] Re: Dfix2

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Fri Sep 25 18:32:41 -05 2015

Hi Tim.

> On 26 Sep 2015, at 9:04 am, webmaster <webmaster at oldcabin.net> wrote:
>

> 5207R
>
> Uninstalled Dfix 1
>
> Everything seemed to go fine.
>
> Got the done message from the GUI.

I just rolled up a new dfix 1.x …. It will be in the shop later today. It will only use /usr/bin/pam_abl in future… which is available on all platforms. Also, if it is uninstalled for some reason, dfix will just ignore it in future.

> Next went to "link a package", saw Dfix2 in there and clicked the link
> button, the screen flashed (nothing seemed to install/link, just a
> refresh), then is said "no items available to link" .
>
> When I now click on "link a package" Dfix 2 is no longer there and it
> says "no items available to link"
>
> Dfix 2 is not listed in the Installed software.

Contact me off-list and I’ll find out what went wrong. Send me an ticket at http://support.compassnetworks.com.au/ <http://support.compassnetworks.com.au/> and we’ll talk there.

GK