[BlueOnyx:20423] Re: New BlueOnyx / Aventurin{e} feature published

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Tue Dec 27 12:42:17 -05 2016

Hi Michael,

On 12/27/2016 11:30 AM, Michael Stauber wrote:

> I'm sorry that it caused this level of frustration for you and I
> understand your point. I can make a change that Netdata defaults to off
> on new installs. But I'm somewhat uncomfortable now publishing a change
> that rolls it back entirely and makes it optional.

Yeah, I know I come off as a bit ungrateful for the efforts on this.  I
do appreciate all the work.   It just so happens that this wasn't a
particular function that is handy for our use.

> Here is a quick and dirty Perl script with which you can turn off
> Netdata from the CLI:

Thanks for this.   That should do the trick and if not, I'll let you know!

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services