[BlueOnyx:19738] Re: pwauth on 5209R - not? fixed

Maurice de Laat mdlaat at muisnetwerken.nl
Mon Jun 20 08:23:18 -05 2016

Michael Stauber schreef op 2016-06-02 23:50:

> With that in place password auth via .htaccess should work exactly as
> before.
>
> The documentation at /root/PAM_AUTH_EXTERNAL.READ-ME has the following
> (working) examples in it at the end:
>
> .htaccess usage examples:

I'm afraid it is still not working for me (on 5209R).

Using the .htaccess examples results in an error in apache's logfile:
Invalid command 'AuthAuthoritative', perhaps misspelled or defined by a

Removing that command 'AuthAuthoritative' from .htaccess, results in a
browser popup to enter the credentials, but after giving valid
credentials results in an other apache error:
AuthUserFile not specified in the configuration

Do you know what is going wrong here?

Hope the cat is well!

Kind regards
--