[BlueOnyx:19273] Re: CMU and SSL

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Tue Mar 8 10:23:30 -05 2016

On 3/8/2016 9:14 AM, Colin Jack wrote:
> Also, no problem importing two different servers onto one ?
> Just thinking of Michael's instructions for importing MySQL.

That gets a little more complicated.   Combining servers is something I
think twice about, unless they are very lightly populated.   It's an
eggs-in-basket question for me.

That said, there are no inherent problems with this with regard to
databases.  Just extract your mysql dump file and append, rather than
replace, for your second import.   Relatively straight-forward, Google
can be your friend.  ;)

Also, as has been discussed recently on the list IIRC, you'll want to
ensure no conflicts on usernames.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services