[BlueOnyx:19274] Re: CMU and SSL

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Tue Mar 8 10:37:38 -05 2016

Hi Chris,

I have gone down this route before but have just too many servers.
I shouldn't have a problem with capacity to be honest 0 pretty low levels of sites.

> That said, there are no inherent problems with this with regard to databases.
> Just extract your mysql dump file and append, rather than
> replace, for your second import.   Relatively straight-forward, Google
> can be your friend.  ;)

That's what I thought.

> Also, as has been discussed recently on the list IIRC, you'll want to ensure no
> conflicts on usernames.

Point taken.

Hopefully all should go okay.

Done the first, so now just a matter of letting it settle then doing the second.

Thanks

Colin