[BlueOnyx:19276] BlueOnyx list and DMARC

jscott at infoconex.com jscott at infoconex.com
Wed Mar 9 15:31:16 -05 2016

Michael,

Recently I implemented on my domain a dmarc record and noticed in a report I received today from Yahoo that an email was blocked from this email list. In reading the following information it is due to the fact that this particular email list is sending out to each of the members on the list from the list server as if it was from me instead of the email list.

Could we reconfigure this list to use the email list as the mail from instead?

4.3 I operate a mailing list and I want to interoperate with DMARC, what should I do-

I realize that this email right now might not make it to any person who is using dmarc to reject emails.

Jim