[BlueOnyx:19275] Re: CMU and SSL

jscott at infoconex.com jscott at infoconex.com
Tue Mar 8 13:04:01 -05 2016

Colin,

> Also, no problem importing two different servers onto one ?

I just did this same thing recently and I built a virtual machine to test
the import and find conflicts first. Once conflicts were identified which in
my case was a very small number I contacted customers and made changes to
usernames on the original machine being migrated first. Once all those
changes were done I then again did a backup and CMU import and verified all
the conflicts were resolved. Then I did all this to the real VM when I was
ready.

Jim