[BlueOnyx:19301] Removing CSR and creating wildcard CSR

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Fri Mar 11 07:50:02 -05 2016

On a new 5208R VPS I wanted to install a wildcard certificate.
I generated the CSR using the GUI and submitted it but they say I need to create a CSR using *.domain.com
Seems logical.

1. I cannot see how to do that - option not available. Presume I can do this from the CLI?
2. How do I kill the pending request first?

3. Since generating the CSR all our websites have stopped functioning - probably coincidence, because I cannot see that that would have any bearing, but httpd is running (and has been restarted).
Trying to access any site take it to www.site.com:444

I may be missing something simple but not sure what!

Thanks

Colin