[BlueOnyx:19311] Re: zone transfer deferred due to quota

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Sat Mar 12 06:28:12 -05 2016

I had a look at his box - it was previously not updating zones at all repeatedly. I did a script to nuke all of the secondary zones, and recreate… all back in sync for now. However, there were some zones not transferring. I found the same articles that RC mentioned, and we need to increase the threshold for that value - but there is no way to do this currently…. If we make a change, it will get overwritten by the gui. If we put it in the .include file, it conflicts with the master file and causes errors on startup….

Will work with Michael in the near future - but appreciate any other ideas people may have.

GK