[BlueOnyx:19329] Re: FTP to /web Folder

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Tue Mar 15 08:15:31 -05 2016

Richard,

unfortunately this option seems not to be right or not working for some time.
What you can tell customers is to changedir to ../../../web after login or to setup their FTP program to use ../../../web/ as the destination folder.
There  would be also an option for ptoftpd to do this but I do now know yet which option this is.

Best regards,
Dirk

blackpoint GmbH - Friedberger Straße 106 - 61118 Bad Vilbel