[BlueOnyx:19330] BlueOnyx 5209 - Getting error when attempting to import certificate - Unable to read uploaded certificate. Please try again.

Jim Scott jscott at infoconex.com
Tue Mar 15 21:54:34 -05 2016

I have always used self signed certificates and decided to purchase one
for one of my servers and so far have been unsuccessful in installing
the certificate.

Steps I have taken

1) Clicked on "Create Signing Request"
Filled out all the details
Clicked Save - Was prompted to save the TXT file that contained my
signing request

2) Applied for SSL certificate using signing request.
Received certificate file and a few extra certs from SSL provider

3) Clicked on Import
Browsed to crt file for my signed certificate
Clicked save
Received the following error: "Unable to read uploaded certificate.
Please try again."