[BlueOnyx:19354] Re: Let's Encrypt certificate generation/renewal problem.

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Mar 17 22:24:45 -05 2016

Hi DD,

> I was about to reply that the domain didn't have any non-working aliases but
> decided to check anyway, and of course that turned out to be the exact
> problem.

Very well. I also just published an updated base-ssl which now allows
you to specify which aliases you want to request SSL coverage for (if any).

While I was at it I also removed the mime file check for SSL certificate
uploads in the GUI. So uploaded certificate files no longer need the
*.txt ending or similar. Any filename and file-ending will do.